Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"Legend" is...well, legend!

Wow!  I'm truly impressed with the current manuscript that is in editing.  I know - I wrote it and I should be impressed.  This one feels different.  It feels as though I've settled into a well-loved chair, iced tea at hand and a pile of my favorite things around me.  It feels familiar, as though I've written in this style for ever.  I haven't - this is a brand new type of writing for me...and I love it!

This is how it feels when we meet that 'soul mate':  Friend, significant other, whatever.   You just know when that connection happens.  Connection on a deeper level is always special, no matter the time or place.  And I've felt that with this new group of characters and with the plot.  I have a feeling that this is a relationship that is here to stay.

Keep reading...and I'll keep you updated on "Legend" and its progress through the editing and publishing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment