Friday, June 6, 2014

Random Thoughts...

I am in the middle of an odd time:  Almost finished with one manuscript, beginning the next, and collecting pertinent information for a series of workshops.  Nothing is solid, nothing is defined, and I find myself looking for the perfect ending/beginning/explanation.  I need a clone.  At the very least, I need some inspiration.  And this leads me to my thought for today: What would happen if I decided that today is the grand finale, the ending to my current dream, the stopping point for all things creative?  Would it really be so bad?  Or would I be letting down those who believe in me?

I think I will let this stew for a bit before I make a decision.  And if you find yourself in the midst of a life- changing decision, I recommend taking a step back.  I am.  And I will let you know how it turns out.

In the meantime, keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment