Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life Preservers Wanted

I am wading into this blogging thing much as I do everything else: both feet in the water and clinging very, very tightly to a life preserver.  This covers all possible issues, in my viewpoint.  If I find that I don't need the preserver, I can toss it to someone else.  If I do need it...well, that is a topic for another time.  Or blog.

I plan on posting three or four times weekly.  If I get super excited over something in my writing world, you might see me here more often.  Like today.  This is blog nĂºmero two because I forgot to mention something in the first post:  My books!  You can find them in the states via Barnes and Noble and Amazon, and if you search my name, you'll see the other outlets as well.

'Becklaw's Murder Mystery Tour' and 'Murder at the Miramar' are both available in print and e-book formats.

I think that covers it all.  For now, at least.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment